It’s been a while since we did one of these, so I rounded up a few things I’ve been loving (and a few things you’ve been asking about) recently! Hope you like browsing through these items as much as I loved putting them together! Happy Almost Summer, y’all! The countdown is ON…
- supergoop mousse spf for body and Coola Makeup Setting SPF spray for face- so much easier to spritz on when you need to reapply your spf over makeup!
- beach balls bath bombs SO cute for Teacher End of Year gifts!
- Drunk Elephant starter pack Just a few of my fav DE products in one cute starter pack. Plus, it’s only $4 more than buying the lippe balm by itself (which is a staple in my house!) For more on Drunk Elephant & how I use it as part of my skincare routine, click here
- A good bracelet stack!
- gold ball bracelet (mine are ERICA KLEIMAN but these are a great/cheaper alternative)
- color beads THIS is my my exact set (they are sold out) but I love this set!
- Also obsessed with these Argentina stretch bracelets (3 for $40 at Anthro right now!)
- This is my exact evil eye bracelet from our Greece trip last summer, but if you’re looking for a cheaper/easier option to purchase, I love this one and this one.
- Raffia Earrings (Also loving anything Neely Phelan right now!)
- Bird Clutch Been carrying this a lot!
- Little blue dress Bought this little number and have been loving it! It’s perfect for summer- and it’s only $22!! (note: it runs a bit on the roomy side. I ordered a medium & small and kept the small)
- Veja Sneakers I’m loving these simple, classic sneakers for spring/summer. I just got myself a pair and I’ve been wearing them non-stop.
- Quay Sunglasses I’m OB-sessed with this blackout cateye design…and for the price, you can’t beat it!
*For lots more of my Summer Fashion Favs, click HERE !
- knotted headbands Love this easy look for summer!
- curler This thing is a game changer! I use it anytime I curl the girls’ hair! Works great on my massive mane as well. 😉
- pearl clips Been eyeing these for a while and when my stylist (aka my sister) bought some, I had to follow suit.
- Max’s Dino Ride-on and dino helmet Both were a hit for his birthday & so many of you asked for links!!
- rainbow chair bought these for the girls and I think they’ll use it in the yard all summer long!
- rainbow luggage tag How cute is this for summer trips/camp?
- rainbow sprinkler YES PLEASE! I can’t even tell you how many of my readers sent me this sprinkler link saying I HAD to have it! Clearly, I agree!
- Freedom Moses Sandals Discovered these this year and am obsessed. Bought them in white for both girls and am debating a pair for myself too!!
- Girls striped suit Need I explain? 😉
- Dear Boy, LOVING this new “boy version” of one of my very favorite books: Dear Girl,
That’s it for now, friends!